Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dear Sugar Cookie Bars

Dear Sugar Cookie Bars,

Why must ye tempt me so? Despite my constant exercise, if I've gained 5 or 10 pounds this week, I blame you.

Yes, thats right. It will be all your fault. Why you ask? Let me elaborate...

Sunday: Bad Leslie didn't go grocery shopping on Saturday and was out of Milk, Bread, Cereal, Fruits, and Veggies. She needed to bring a dessert and just happened to have the ingredients for sugar cookies bars. Not all of them got eaten so she decided to share them with her sisters the next day and went off to bed. But she sampled one before heading off to bed. How could she not taste such yumminess?

Monday: Theres no breakfast food because one slacker grocery shopper hadn't been to the food store in a while. Lo and behold, sugar cookie bars!!!! The perfect breakfast. Leslie gonna eat some.

Tuesday: Some girl still didn't go grocery shopping and was hungry for breakfast. What did her wonderful eyes behold on the counter? Sugar cookie bars!!! Score one for the cookies, and a couple for Leslie's breakfast.

Wednesday: Still no groceries. You'd think Leslie's would starve, but luckily she has sugar cookie bars. What a healthy way to start the day. And what a way to end a swim...sugar cookies for snack/dinner/dessert.

Cookie bars, it is a good thing you taste yummy. And I think it's a good thing I ran, biked, and swam this week cuz you make one tasty breakfast.

Love,

Les

PS. Yes, I am kinda sick of you. I might have nightmares about cookie monsters tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment