Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Rachel

Dear Rachel,

This morning I wanted you to know something: The tooth fairy is not real. Neither is Santa, Mrs Claus, the Easter Bunny, or a leprachaun.

But on the bright side of things, it is fun to pretend they are real. It's meant as fun.

Did you ever see that toothfairy movie? I didn't, but if the Rock or Vin Diesel were my toothfairy, I'd be tempted to pull out a tooth every night just so the toothfairy would come back night after night. I might have good dreams if I watched Vin Diesel movies night after night....Wait a minute, I don't want to be toothless. I'll have to swipe someone else's teeth night after night. Then my pretty teeth will look all shiny for when the happy dreams tooth fairy shows up.

So the good news is that they aren't real, but the even better news is that it doesn't matter. Real or not, they can be whatever you want to imagine them to be. And let me tell you, at the moment, my toothfairy, and my Easter bunny are hot buff guys. But lets be honest, I really don't care if I date and marry a guy that looks like my dreamy toothfairy. I'd rather have real and there are so many better things.

Be happy. Be unbelieving of the toothfairy. There is no harm in pretend.

Love,

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment