Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Fresh Salsa

Dear Fresh Salsa,

You are turning me into an addict. I think I could eat you for breakfast. Wait, I've done that. I think I could eat you for lunch. Yup, done that too. And I just ate you for dinner. In fact, you are so tasty, I could eat you for all 3 meals...check done that too.

Your only flaw: You leave me reaking of garlic and onion. Everyone who gets within 10 feet of me probably can smell it on me. It's probably a really really good man magnet. What guy wouldn't want a girl who smells like onion and garlic from a mile away. Garlic is sexy. It brings in the vampires, uh I'm confused, it drives them away. Which is good because I don't really want a Twilight wanna be vampire man anyways. And the man daisy dukes they wear in the movies, do they not realize they are called daisy dukes for a reason? They aren't manly on a man.

Anyways, fresh salsa, I love making you, smelling you, eating you. You are some tasty stuff. And healthy too. No preservatives. Made with garlic, onion, tomato, peppers, fresh squeezed lemon juice and salt and pepper. MMMmmm, good stuff. Too bad I finished you off for dinner a few minutes ago. Now I won't get you for breakfast and lunch tomorrow.

Confessed Salsa Addict,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment