Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear Pedals,

Why can't I get you off my old bike and onto the new? Do you realize all I've been through as far as pedals go?

First I had the ones my feet kept slipping off of, so I bought new clip on ones. Then I crashed time and time again on those ones. Then I finally broke one a little bit so it was easier to get my foot out, and that worked great for a while. I still crashed, but I crashed less. Then I completely broke the pedal in the middle of a ride and had to ride home with only one pedal working. A couple miles with one pedal isn't fun and I got a bad bruise on my leg where the pedal broke on it. Then I got new pedals and they were great!

Then I I you pretty new bike, and I tried to abandon you less pretty old bike, and I can't till I get my pedals off! Come off pedals.

Everyone cross your fingers that a cute single guy will be at the bike store that is my dream man when I take 2 bikes to the bike store because I want my $65 pedals. If they were $5 pedals I'd just buy new ones, but $65 is enough money that I want my pedals and I want them now!

I hope I don't crash the new bike as much as the old one. It was expensive and it looks pretty and nice.

Now get off my old bike and onto the new pedals.

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment