Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear R,

Dear R,

Can I just tell you how grateful I am to you for fixing my air conditioner. I didn't even know they had those fuse things in them. And you probably wanted to roll over and laugh when I called it a spark plug. I am totally fine if you do.

And now I can sleep in an air conditioned room. I guess I'll start wearing pajamas again. Ok, so probably not, but I might use a blanket tonight. Pajamas are so overrated anyways.

Anyways, you probably don't know this and you'll probably never get around to reading this, but you are a great example to me. In fact, you make me want to be a better person.

You are so willing to help people. You are kind to people. You work hard, and even when you have the suckiest of days, you still stay calm. Like when the switch kept going out and we kept losing connections nonstop, I could tell you were having a rough day, and you know, I probably would've curled up in a corner and cried at some point, but you didn't. You just kept on going.

I am not so gutsy when it comes to telling people how great they are, so in case you didn't know, you're quality. Thanks for being so awesome.

Someday I hope I marry someone as great as you.

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment