Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Red Leather Couch

Dear Red Leather Couch,

Do you have any idea how much I covet you? You would be perfect for the book room. It would be nice to sit in you and read for hours. Alas, the frugal in me stops myself from buying you.

Instead, I check on you regularly to see if you are still available and I wish I could buy you.

Am I broke you ask? No, but I am making myself budget, and you aren't exactly in the budget. I've made it so far without spending money on you, must resist.

Do you have any idea how long I've wanted a red leather couch? Becca knows. She knows one day she will come to my house and see a pretty red leather couch, but she also sees the frugal fighting the leather couch vibes.

Someday red leather couch, you will be in the book room or the tv room. I wish soon, and I know I could grant that wish, but sometimes its good to stop. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I tell myself that with money and make myself stick to a budget.

Red, red, where can you be? Are you out there waiting for me? Couch, I am waiting, happily anticipating.

Someday in my dreams,

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment