Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dear Dan

Dear Dan,

Happy Birthday. Hope you ate lots of leftover transformers cake. I meant to give you a card, but I didn't realize till last night that you and Christine weren't going to go to my moms. By then it was late and my bed was calling my name so I slept instead of bringing you it.

I know you're probably sobbing into your pillow as we speak because I was lazy, so I apologize.

On the bright side of things, Christine probably washes the sheets and the pillow cases so at least you aren't crying into a pillow case that has a large coating of grime on it.

I don't know about you, but I've got plenty of mission stories of dirty houses. There was one house where I went to the bathroom and they had to remove trash out of the way so I could shut the bathroom door. And let me tell you, I didn't realize they make 'custom' black toilet seats. It probably takes years of no cleaning to get that way.

And thanks for working hard to take care of my sister and the kids. They are great and I'm glad they have you to count on.

Your favorite sister in law,

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment