Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dear Walmart

Dear Walmart,

Usually when I go to you, I think to myself, "Self, why are you here, you hate Walmart". Yet, I continue on and go in, get what I need and leave. Yeah the lines suck and it's a little annoying that you have like 2 cashiers for the 50 people in line, but I get over it since you usually have what I need.

Well, lets just say that didn't happen last time. I had to make the long trek in from the parking log in the freezing cold. Then I got in and the 2 things I needed weren't even available. And the 1 or 2 employees on the floor had a giant crowd of people waiting for assistance so I didn't even bother since having them look for them would've taken hours.

I just went to Target. Same price, on the shelf, and as an added bonus, I also found a musical cow. And they have a pizza hut in their store.

So let me just tell you Walmart, you have crappy produce, poor service, lots of out of stock stuff, and a few things cheaper than Target, but Target kicks your butt in terms of service, quality, and the fact that they actually have what I need in stock or employees willing to assist me.

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment