Monday, September 26, 2011

Dear r1, r2, j, and a few others

Dear r1, r2, j, and a few others I won't even bother initializing,

Have you ever been misunderstood? Well, apparently it happens. You see, some of you seem to have misunderstood me. How you ask, well since it seems I've put my house up for sale. Yes, I know shocking.

So what do you all do? You assume. Remember what that does. And it did. Why would I sell my house to follow a guy? Much less when I admit I've not got anyone, thats right, NO GUY, that I'm interested in dating? And yet, you still ask, or state that is why I am selling. Annoying and dumb.

No, I'm not following any of you anywhere. NO, I'm not following some guy from the internet, there is NO guy. How well you know me it seems to even make such an assumption. I feel so flattered to think that you think so highly of me that I'd just randomly drop my house and walk away from it for some random guy. Like I have no depth or life beyond that of following a guy. Apparently thats all I live for?

Why can't I just live life to the fullest and should some guy come along that added to it, he can be an accessory in the house, not the one I drop the house for? Or better yet, we're both in a happy place and the house doesn't even matter. It's just a thing. I can't take it with me when I die anyways. People around me, life, service to God, there's so much more than a house in the perspective of things.

And while I'm at it. Just because I'm nice to you doesn't mean I want you, that I am totally in to you, that I am in love with you, or that I want to date you. Can I just not be nice with no ulterior motives? Can I just be kind for no other reason than to do so?

And one date six months ago doesn't mean a thing. It was a date. Yes I got me some food and you got the pleasure of my company. Can I just be your friend with no expectations? Can we just not flirt for the sheer enjoyment of it without anything coming of it? Just because I flirt doesn't mean I'm in love with you. It just means I am honing my skills and sharpening my knives. You're my practice till the right guy comes along. And I'm letting you practice on me for the right girl.

Not selling my house for you, not wanting to date you, not dreaming of you tonight, not even wanting to cuddle with you tonight,

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment