Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Boycotting Latinos,

Dear Boycotting Latinos,

I read today that you are going to boycott all the stores for two weeks. I just thought that I'd point out that you'll just spend twice as much money in two weeks because you didn't buy groceries for two weeks or things you need, or gas for your car. But go ahead and protest that probably means less time I'll wait in line at Walmart or Savers .

I really don't have a problem with Latinos. And some of them in the movies look really good. So really it isn't about looks. But I would appreciate it if you kept the laws and drove with car insurance. It sucks when people without insurance hit your car.

Anyways, I'd also appreciate it if you'd set up a taco stand in South Jordan, or at least sell tamales out of the trunk of your car. I realize that might not be the safest way to eat food, but taco stands and tamales are really tasty and I'd like some and I never see taco stands or tamale sellers around.

Maybe you could set up shop next to the girl scout cookie stand. Then I could buy tamales for dinner and thin mints for dessert.

Mmmm.....those girl scout cookies could almost double as dinner they are so tasty. Last year I made it officially girl scout cookie one day at church and brought like 5 boxes for snack during relief society. I do love church snacks. It makes church much more enjoyable cuz my tummy isn't telling me to go home and eat. And I bring water too. None of those germy drinking fountains for me. Kroger bottle water all the way.

And really Latinos, you could sell Kroger water to and I could eat my meal right there in the parking lot next to you and the girl scouts. Think about it, it's a win-win situation. And maybe the girl scouts will trade you some cookies for some tamales. That way you can still attempt the whole boycotting thing but still eat girl scout cookies. It can't hurt to ask right?

Your tamale eating friend,

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment