Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dear Sawzal

Dear Sawzal,

You are an incredibly cool tool. I managed to cut a board out of the floor. How cool is that? And I didn't cut off an arm, or a leg, or even cut myself. Or break you.

You are an amazing saw and way better than using something by hand. If you were a man, I'd totally date you. You're hard working, you might be a little bit grungy on the outside, but the inside you are of value. Although, you do cut things. I'm not sure I want my heart or my love chopped up in bits and pieces and left as firewood scraps. Maybe that only happens if someone uses you wrong though, and I wouldn't.

If you find a real man thats like you, let me know. Then I'll date him.

Les

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure I could think of an amazing, hardworking guy, who is a little bit grungy ;)

    ReplyDelete