Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dear Cheesecake

Dear Cheesecake,

Do you have any idea what you do to me? I shiver just thinking of loading you into my mouth. I love the way you taste. I love your rich goodness.

I don't know why I didn't discover you until I was like 18 years old. I seemed to have missed out on 18 years of amazing yumminess.

I dream of swimming in cheesecake. Living in a cheesecake house with blankets of cheesecake covering me. How can I ever live out this dream? No I will not be climbing in a giant mixer of cheesecake. My brother in law's death by giant mixer story has cured me of all desire to climb into a giant factory mixer.

Once on my mission a lady made us all instant cheesecakes. One per missionary. We decided to see if we could eat the entire cheesecake in one sitting. In fact, we decided to have a contest to see who could eat their cheesecake the fastest.

I've never eaten another instant cheesecake in my life. I am so glad they taste different then a genuine cheesecake.

Dreaming of you tonight.

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment